Did you know...
* The Greenhills Public Library has moved to the Community Building! You can access the Library from Farragut Road or from the parking lot located off Jack Molloy Lane.
* On January 24th, 2017, Greenhills Village Council imposed a moratorium on the granting of any permit allowing retail dispensaries, cultivators, or processors of medical marijuana within the Village of Greenhills. The moratorium is in effect until September 30, 2018.
* The Greenhills Shopping Center is now under new management! If you are interested in leasing space please call 513-348-1828.
* Greenhills is a National Historic Landmark!
* Greenhills is one of the safest communities in Hamilton County!
* Greenhills has an accredited Police Department!
* Greenhills is a walkable community by design!
* Greenhills is one of 3 Greenbelt communities in the nation!
* Greenhills is a Village totally surrounded by beautiful Winton Woods!
* Greenhills has been a Tree City USA for 32 years!
* Greenhills is a golf cart community!
* Greenhills is easily accessible via I-275 & Ronald Reagan Highway
* Greenhills is a Village with a Post Office, Public Library, swimming pool, golf course, tennis courts, ballfields, and more!