To find information about applying for a position as a police officer with the Greenhills Ohio Police Department, click here.
The Greenhills Police Department offers full testing services for the position of police officer through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement and sign up for the Greenhills Police Department.
What to expect at the www.nationaltestingnetwork.com website:
● Completion of the application process;
● Review all information related to the Greenhills Police Department's police officer position, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits;
● Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test;
● Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.ergopracticetests.com;
● Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered multiple times a week;
● Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam and PAT testing, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Greenhills Police Department. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the department’s eligibility list. The Greenhills Police Department will contact candidates on the list and will invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the department selection process.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Greenhills Police Department's responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to us, where the final decisions are made.
To obtain an application for any employment opportunity with the Greenhills Police Department including Police Officer, click here.
Once you have completed the test and application, it can be:
- Taken or mailed to the Greenhills Police Department, 11000 Winton Road, Greenhills, Ohio 45218
- Faxed to us at 513-589-3582
- After your application has been received, we will keep you posted throughout the process.